Prana Shakti Flow 200 Hour Teacher Training Certification Program through Long Island Yoga School
Long Island Yoga School is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) through Yoga Alliance and is coming up on it’s 10th year offering 200 & 300-hour Yoga Certification Training Programs as well as Continuing Education and Mentorship Programs for certified teachers. This program exceeds the minimum requirements set by Yoga Alliance to be a RYS (registered yoga school) – Offering trainings in Rocky Point – Suffolk County, Douglaston -Queens and Great Neck – Nassau County.
200 HOUR SCHEDULE
March 24th – June 25th at Yoga Journey in Douglaston
Contact us for more information and curriculum schedule.
Drop ins for lectures available with hours counting toward a 200 or 500 hour certification. Contact us for more information.
Both of these studios are owned by Long Island Yoga School graduates. You will find many teachers on the schedule who are also graduates of the Prana Shakti Flow Certification Program.
Long Island Yoga School is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) through Yoga Alliance and offers 200 & 300-hour Yoga Certification Training Programs as well as Continuing Education and Mentorship Programs for certified teachers – Offering trainings in Great Neck, Rocky Point and Douglaston, as well as various other locations in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens.
As more and more studios open, there are great opportunities for growth, but along with many studios means condensing class types. There has never been more of a need for teachers who are qualified to teach to a wide variety of levels in the same room. This is what you will learn through LIYS. We specialize in teaching the ‘True Open Level Flow™’. The techniques offered here were developed over a 10 year period and has been perfected and simplified to offer you an easy to follow format that includes how to cue, sequence and theme specifically for this type of class.
What makes us different?
- Solid Working Foundation – We offer you clear guidelines for sequencing and cueing with an easy to follow format that gives new teachers the ability to write and memorize their sequences quickly with the ability to teach an energetically balanced, fun and educational class.
- We teach our trainees to ‘teach’ not just call out poses.
- Quality Well-Organized Program – We provide you with a solid foundation to build upon. Some trainings offer quite a bit of variety of yoga styles and subjects that can not be covered properly in a 200 hour training. Rather than confusion, we offer you workable knowledge and show you how to utilize it in class themes, meditation classes and workshops.
- Rise Above The Competition! – Our graduates go on to work in successful studios all through-out Nassau, Suffolk county and Queens as well as open their own studios. In addition, during auditions for potential jobs, graduates from Long Island Yoga School beat out the competition every time. If you would be interested in speaking with a past graduate please contact us to hear how different and beneficial this training is.
- Coaching – As a new teacher, it is a scary concept to get up in front of a room full of people. The key to doing this successfully is to teach with conviction and hold command of the room. We will offer you proven techniques to not only appear but also feel confident, leading to your students having complete confidence in you as you lead them through a safe, educational and enlightening experience.
- Easy to follow format – You will leave this training with a written format and understanding of how to cue, sequence and theme specifically for a ‘True Open Level Flow’.
Some highlights offered in the Prana Shakti Flow Certification Program:
- Easy to follow formats for Sequencing, Cueing, Assisting and teaching a True Open Level Flow
- Principles not Postures lecture series which results in a much clearer understanding of cueing and assisting while giving you a very easy way to remember it all.
- Coaching on vocal intonation, body language and techniques to not only appear confident but feel it too!
- Leading an all levels meditation class that gives everyone what they need no matter if they are brand new or a seasoned practitioner.
Our 500 hour program is offered as a mentorship for a limited amount of students. We work individually and in small groups allowing for more individual time working with you on YOUR specific goals. While there are mandatory lectures and mentor groups that must be included, there is great emphasis on guiding you and helping you discover your authentic teaching style and vision. Click HERE to see what we offer.
Contact Us for a one on one consultation.
Available in Rocky Point, Farmingville, Great Neck, and Douglaston